Diamond Resorts International is now looking for a Construction and Procurement Director for the European Region.
Provide Company with program/project management leadership and expertise to maximize value derived from capital expenditures, renovations and procurement projects for the Diamond Resorts portfolio of approximately 29 vacation ownership resorts (2,420 units) across the UK and Europe and to support the objective that projects are completed on time and on budget.
Location: Lancaster, UK or Málaga, Spain.
- Provide overall leadership on renovation projects and procurement activities with ultimate responsibility for budget, schedule, quality and design.
- For certain projects, assist with feasibility studies, valuation, entitlements, due diligence, cost estimating, risk analysis and schedule analysis.
- Assemble and manage required teams of project managers, designers, consultants and contractors. Negotiate contracts with each team member.
- Provide Capex support and expertise related to renovation and purchasing for the European Resort Operations team.
- Maintain records for projects, purchases, accounting and financial forecasts. Provide monthly status reports for region activities.
- Assist Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) team with reporting compliance.
- Assist Resort Operations and FP&A team with preparation, review and presentation of the annual capital expenditure plan for each resort within region.
- Manage and supervise approximately 10 project management and purchasing personnel located across 3 regional offices in Lancaster (UK), Canary Islands (Spain), and Malaga (Spain).
- Provide real time connection between European and US Corporate Offices.
- Degree in Design/Construction, Architecture or Engineering required.
- Advanced Degree in Design/Construction, Architecture, Engineering or Business strongly desired.
- At least 10 years’ experience in hotel construction, renovation and purchasing.
- Proficient with MS Office.
- Experience with FF&E and OS&E purchasing.
- Fluent in Spanish and English. Other languages a plus.
- Team player, professional manner and excellent communication skills.
If you are interested in this job position, please forward your updated resume to email@example.com, quoting Ref. 1809DC in the subject line.
IMPORTANT NOTE: To accept your CV in our database and participate in the selection process, it is necessary that you have been informed about our Personal Data Protection Policy. Read now.