Schladming is a premier skiing destination, ideal for outdoor enthusiasts seeking winter fun.
A quaint, mountainside lodge, Alpine Club was built in a traditional Alpine-style with pine-furnished accommodations. Comfortable, yet cozy appointments, spacious living arrangements and resort-style amenities invite relaxation after a long day on the slopes.
Click here for more information about Alpine Club.
Diamond Resorts International is now looking for a Hotel Manager to join their team.
- Coordinate and supervise daily operations.
- Tour the property daily performing inspections to ensure superior quality for guests.
- Develop and foster professional relationships with workers and guests to establish a climate of trust, confidence, and mutual respect.
- Support Human Resource activities.
- Supervise the preventative maintenance program.
- Adhere to Company standards, policies and procedures.
- Provide continuous feedback to the Group management.
- Both, F&B and Housekeeping departments are outsourced.
- Degree in Business Administration, Hotel Management, or related major.
- Previous experience of a minimum of 3 years in a similar position.
- Proficient German and English language skills.
- Proficient in MS Office and Hotel Management Software.
- Leadership, team building, flexibility, ‘can do’ mentality, customer and results driven.
If you are interested in this job position, please forward your updated resume to email@example.com, quoting reference 1802AC in the subject line.
Unless you meet the mentioned requirements, you will not be considered for shortlisting.